1. The administrator of data obtained via the website is CAMELEO Leśniewicz Gradkowska Spółka Jawna with its registered office at 63-100 Śrem, ul. Fr. Jan Popiełuszko 27.
2. The website operates in accordance with generally applicable law, in particular with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
3. The administrator is entitled to disclose personal data only to entities authorized under the applicable law.
4. The store administrator undertakes to protect the personal data provided by Users against loss, destruction, disclosure, unauthorized access or improper use.
5. The administrator of personal data processes them in order to implement contracts concluded via the online store and for purposes related to direct marketing of own products.
7. The user provides his personal data necessary for registration voluntarily.
In accordance with applicable law, in the event of a request to delete the Customer’s personal data, the Customer’s personal data contained in the sales document stored for fiscal purposes shall not be deleted.
8. The Administrator transfers the collected personal data of the Customer, to the selected carrier, to the extent necessary to deliver the product to the Customer.
9. The administrator collects personal data in the form of the name and e-mail address in the case of inquiries sent to him via the contact form on the store’s website. A response to the inquiry sent to the store is provided to the provided contact details.
10. The personal data administrator collects personal data for specific purposes, as listed below:
a) receipt of the offer
b) delivery of products and handling of the complaint process
c) handling the User’s account registration process, using the registration panel available on the website
d) logging in to the account, which is a subpage of the store in order to control the orders placed by the Customer
e) subscribing to the newsletter
f) contact via the contact form
11. The administrator processes the following data: Name / Surname / E-mail / Telephone / Address / City / Postal Code / Country / Province / Region / Fax / Company / NIP.
12. The user has the right to view and modify their personal data at any time, as well as request their removal from the database. In order to exercise these rights.
13. The User may contact the Store Administrator by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the Seller’s address:
“CAMELEO” Leśniewicz Gradkowska Spółka Jawna
ul. Popiełuszko 27
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies are text files saved by the User’s web browser on his computer, allowing for the identification of the User and recording his preferences based on the history of visited websites.
Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookies allow you to maintain the user’s session without having to re-enter the login and password on each subpage.
Types of cookies:
The website collects cookies for the following purposes:
a) website configuration – they enable the settings of functions and services on the website,
b) website security – they enable verification of authenticity and optimization of website performance
c) remembering data from completed order forms or login details,
d) authentication – they enable information when the user is logged in, thanks to which the website can show relevant information and functions,
e) adapting the content of the website to the user’s preferences
f) optimizing the use of the website by the user
creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the User uses the website, which allows improving its structure and content
The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
a) the time of receipt of the inquiry
b) time of sending the reply
c) name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol
d) information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction
e) URL address of the page previously visited by the User – in the case when the transition to the store’s website was made via a link]
f) information about the User’s browser
g) information about the IP address
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
All employees of the Administrator have been properly trained in the field of personal data protection.
Only persons who have the appropriate authorization to access the data have access to personal data.
All materials, in particular graphic elements, layout and composition of these elements, trademarks and other information available on the website on the website are the subject of the exclusive rights of the store or entities cooperating with the store. The indicated elements are subject to proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights, including trademark registration rights, and enjoy statutory legal protection.
In the event of a breach referred to in point 5 above, appropriate legal steps will be taken, adequate to the breach, in accordance with applicable law.
There are links to the websites of business partners on the website. The administrator recommends that you read the internal regulations and the rules in force on the websites of the store’s partners each time, because there are separate rules and regulations than in the store.